Monday, July 28, 2008

Imperium 10 - Conclusion

Alas, I was not present to witness the formation of our Thrax colony; I had made a promise to Xantak, and I intended to see it through before we could finally settle down to research in true and lasting peace: A peace that would begin at the very moment when I told Xantak it would do so. The last bugs cowered in their last nests on the last worlds of the Klackons, and it was time for them to burn.

We arrived at Kholdan.



And at Jinga.



And Lyae.



I was intrigued by the new technology we recovered from the ruins, but everyone was to busy celebrating to even report its nature in an official capacity. At long, long last....



Peace and glory would finally reign again, for in the year 2442, we exterminated the last of the murderous, treacherous aliens from our galaxy. In time, we would come to Orion and learn the secrets of the Guardians, of whom only a single automated defense ship remained. We were victorious; peace and learning, and the freedom that they bring, would spread at last throughout the galaxy!



If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a sarcastic newsdroid.


_______________

Final Notes