Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Imperium 11 - Final Thoughts and Scoring

This is way too long already (I guess I kind of went a little overboard...) so I'll wrap it up quickly, starting with my score:

Colonist: 108 (at 2375) + 60 (at 2450) = 168!

Researcher: 77 + 156(!) = 233!!!

Diplomat: 44 + 74 = 118!

Victory Bonus: 100

Triad Multiplier: ( 233 (researcher) > 168 (colonist) > 150 > 118 (diplomat) > 75 => ) X2!

Grand Total: (168 + 233 + 118 + 100) X 2 = 1,238!

If this were a normal game, I would be absolutely shocked that a score like this was possible, but I have no idea how it will rank for this game. Regardless, I'm pretty satisfied with my score, considering that I have no basis for comparison (I've never played a "Hard" map that turned out to be this easy, nor played out a game for this long when it was so obviously won). It could be amazing or miserable or anything in between.

You can probably infer the final map and all those sorts of things, so here's what my fleet looked like just before the final interturn:



I built exactly one Huge ship over the course of the entire game, and it was an accidentally-completed placeholder which I immediately scrapped. I also built only four large ships (not counting colonies, of course) - including the three shown here - and never lost one in battle (the first was an NPG cruiser, scrapped long ago). I did build a lot of mediums, of course. (Heh.) So ... that's all! I hope you enjoyed the read!

_______________

Back to the Front Page